May 2023 - USCO and Strickland Tracks announce the completion of the acquisition of Strickland Tracks by USCO S.p.A.

USCO, a world-wide leading supplier of aftermarket and OEM parts to the global earthmoving machinery industry; after acquiring an initial 75% stake in 2020, USCO have acquired the remaining 25% stake in Strickland Tracks who now become fully integrated into the USCO Group.

Founded in 1945 and based in Birmingham (England), with subsidiaries in Wuxi (China) and in the Maharashtra region (India), Strickland Tracks is the world-wide leader in the undercarriage crawler track business.  All existing key management will remain with the business, with Chris Hopcroft remaining as Managing Director.

Founded in 1989 and headquartered in Modena, Italy, the USCO Group reported a turnover of Euro 950m in 2022. The USCO Group, through its world-wide recognized brand ITR, manufactures and distributes an extensive range of components for the earthmoving machines industry. With manufacturing centres in the United States, China, Italy, South Korea and Spain, and over 50 distribution and service centres at worldwide level, USCO employs approximately 1,950 employees.